Senior Heat Transfer Engineer for Bantrel Group of Engineers Ltd., responsible for heat exchangers and fire-heaters on the following projects:
- Syncrude expansion study
- Suncor naphtha recovery unit
- Suncor Debottleneck
- Shell Peace River Prep II Study
- BP Wolf Lake II lump sum bidding
- Husky Upgrader Phase I Study
Senior Heat Transfer Engineer for SNC/Foster Wheeler Inc., responsible for:
- high and low pressure shell and tube exchangers
- air cooled exchanger
- hydrogen reformer and pressure vessels on Syncrude Caps Project (hydrotreater and hydrogen plant)
Senior Mechanical Engineer for Monenco Engineers & Constructors Inc., responsible for:
- heat transfer equipment
- pressure vessels and piping on Canadian Occidental Mazzeppa gas plant
- hydrogen reformer and pressure vessels on Syncrude Caps Project (hydrotreater and hydrogen plant) and Esso Judy Creek Ethane extraction plant
- Head Mechanical Engineer on Tesoro Sulphur plant in Kenai, Alaska
Senior heat Transfer Engineer for Delta Projects Ltd., responsible for:
- high and low pressure shell and tube exchangers on Syncrude Debottleneck Project (hydrogen, ammonia, crude, coke, sulphur, and cooling towers)
- air coolers and shell and tube on the following projects: Esso Cold lake heavy oil plant 1 & 2, Shell Canada Progress gas plant, Petro Canada Brazeau River sour gas plant, and other small gas and heavy oil plants
Heat Transfer Engineer for MHG (Monenco/Humphrey/Glascow) International Ltd., responsible for:
- heat exchangers, API tanks, FRP tanks, and pressure vessels on the following projects: Polysar butyl rubber plant expansion, Great Canadian Oil Sands (Suncor) expansion, Petrosar heavy fuel oil upgrader, and PanCanadian Morley gas plant.
Junior Engineer for Western Lab/Geoservices North American Ltd., involved in offshore platforms in the arctic and many onshore drilling rigs in western Canada.
Junior Engineer for Noranda Special Metal Industries Ltd., responsible for machinery used in the manufacturing of special alloy seamless tubes.